[Rhodes22-list] She floats!

Mark Whipple mark at whipplefamily.com
Fri Aug 28 19:56:50 EDT 2020

Hi Jesse,

I described the green halyard and bowsprit in my response to Peter.

I've been looking at that mainsail since I put up the mast. It doesn't look
quite right to me, either. I wonder if there was a problem with my outhaul
set up, and if the new outhaul car I have will address the issue. I'm not
exactly sure how to rig the new outhaul car. I know there was a thread
about outhauls recently so I'll try to track that down. I might just roll
out the main and roll it back in to see if anything changes.

Mark