[Rhodes22-list] She floats!

Mark Whipple mark at whipplefamily.com
Fri Aug 28 20:15:42 EDT 2020

Hi Stephen,

I belong to the Savin Hill Yacht Club near UMass in Dorchester. I have a
mooring there and can store the boat at the club if needed. They also have
a pretty good launch ramp for trailered boats. We should sail together some
day! It will be interesting to see how this boat handles the Hull Gut.

Thanks,
Mark