[Rhodes22-list] Whisker pole ring

Allyn Baskerville allynb at adsne.com
Sat Aug 29 00:07:34 EDT 2020

I’ve been racing my Rhodes this summer without a whisker pole, and we’ve had a lot of light wind that won’t carry the headsail. I just purchased the whisker pole but need a ring to attack it to.

Does the Ronstan RF41 have the right curvature? I read the previous discussions on the whisker pole, t-tracks, etc, but something simple will like this will work. We have a long distance midnight race coming up at our club, and I’d like to get something functional.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone