[Rhodes22-list] She floats!

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Sat Aug 29 08:16:39 EDT 2020

Shawn,
In my limited experience with her, maybe 12 hours of sailing since I got
her.... She is happier cutting through than swelling. I am probably using
verbiage akin to a HiFi review here.

I found trying to keep her moving and flat made things very busy for the
crew, and listy, if we just held on and let her get settled on the course
it was much less bumpy.

Does that translate, or was this observation circumstantial to the lake?

Best,
Tom