[Rhodes22-list] Split Ring Alternative?

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Sun Aug 30 20:45:58 EDT 2020

Jesse,
These are good suggestion around solving turnbuckles walking. The guys are
looking at the splitting ring < like a keychain ring but not absolute ahit>
that hold the pin  in the tunrbuckle and chainstay.  You'd better have good
finger nails, or patience, or both...  Don't drop one.  Lol

I have to mast up Everytime I sail, I'd love to use a few sets of good snap
pins / quick pins on the two sets of cabin stays.  It would save ¹⁰ minutes
in setup and teardown.

I am also interested in a quick release stay system for those of us in
trailer situations.

Tom