[Rhodes22-list] Installing a bulkhead compass

JeffSmith jeffsmithphoto at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 08:53:34 EST 2020

I agree with Peter Nyberg mainly because I have had boats with bulkhead
mounted and binacle compasses and much prefer the later, because it is
easier to steer to. The compass that comes closest to a binaccle mount could
be the
Ritchie Compass Ritchie Xp-98W X-Port Tactician Compass - White
Mounted below the companion way as Peter suggests works for me. While
Radiant came with a bulkhead mount, I plan on mounting the Richie  in
addition - when I get around to it.

-----
Jeff Smith
2009 R22 #101 RADIANT