[Rhodes22-list] Installing a bulkhead compass

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Tue Dec 22 09:04:02 EST 2020

If I had every thing in life that I really wanted I would install two compasses. One on either side of the companionway, as high as possible. I have trouble reading my port side compass on starboard tack. There is nothing like a binnicle compass but a tiller makes placement critical.
Ric
Dadventure.

Sent from my iPhone