[Rhodes22-list] Installing a bulkhead compass

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Tue Dec 22 20:46:29 EST 2020

Mary, "that's hot"
It looks well finished. I had imagined something "bulky"

It does prompt me to ask, generally, why even mount a compass in 2020 when
all sorts of other solar gadgets suffice?

I was into one before I really thought about the application; when am I
going to NOT see the shore and NEED this modification ? There are all sorts
of gps device onboard,all ip68 and In Floating cases.   Seems like an old
solution that cuts a hole in the hull.