[Rhodes22-list] parts website

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Wed Dec 23 23:08:21 EST 2020

I relish who you are. It's inspiring, blunt yet elegant (for the
understanding group). Not aligning or anything like that, sometime its very
brazzen, that's what the winds deal us.... And it always get us to a port.

Your 70 years on my personal experience, it always taken with gratitude and
then salt!!! You gotta have fun poking at life. And the "modern" world
is... A different day.
We are a great group of folks. IMHO ( in my humble opinion)

Nothing happening worth dying for this year.

Sometimes I suck at writing. hope this comes across supportive
,encouraging, and entertaining.

Stay safe,.