[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 in the Sarasota Florida area

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 20:27:00 EST 2020

I'd like to repeat my request to take a test sail on a Rhodes 22.

I"m in the process of moving to the Sarasota area and have become impressed
by how shallow the waters are around here. The Rhodes seems like an optimal
boat for this region and his high on my list of possibilities. I'm sure you
can understand (since I expect you've all gone through this) that I'd like
to have a hands on experience of what a Rhodes 22 really is. I've read as
much as I can about Rhodes 22 and how it compares to similar boats  but
this is not the same as sitting on the boat, feeling how it sails and what
its like to move around the boat.

So...is there anyone on the west coast of Florida (say from Fort Meyers to
Clearwater) that might be able to take me out for an hour or two sometime
in the next month or so?

Thanks in advance

--Reuben
Reuben Mezrich
Baltimore, Inner Harbor (now in the Sarasota area)
Cell: 410-499-8922