[Rhodes22-list] Bimini top hardware

Eric Smith ews1esq at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 12:20:17 EST 2020

Stan, I purchased  my 1995 “recycled” Rhodes from GB in 2004 after a visit to Edenton. In 2016, my boat was fully renovated by GB. I assume that I am a GB member?  I would like to order the Bimini track hardware asap.  How much and when can it be delivered to Florida where I now live?  Eric Smith

Sent from my iPhone