[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Sailer Sails Trailer

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 21:20:51 EST 2020

I would go with Graham’s idea or very happily pay the $300 fee for transport.
With Graham’s idea you could almost have a little floating dock for the price of the transport if you are a diehard DIY guy.
I really prefer the idea of your trailer salvage barge being separate for safety.  I have done lots of dive salvage for these type things gone bad! Lol.
Now if you consider how much time you will need to re-pack your hubs, cost of barrels, straps and line, stress of the towing ordeal then the calamity of the stuck trailer in the water when you cant get it out $300 sounds like a bargain.   Maybe consider buying a cheap tow vehicle and trailer to leave on the island.

Bob (palatka)