[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Sailer Sails Trailer

KillarneyLake killarneylake at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 09:10:56 EST 2020

The idea of having a tow vehicle on the island is brilliant. Others have
tractors, some gave side by side ATVs but I’d be the only resident with a
truck! I could get something that is 4WD and yet has lost most of it’s value
as a daily driver. It will probably will not even require semi-annual
Ontario registration renewals.

There are a whole host of considerations though for keeping in good
condition a vehicle that will be used as little as twice a year. I’m
thinking: battery, fuel, and corrosion.