[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Autopilot

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Sat Jan 4 08:55:49 EST 2020

The tiller pilot is great for single handed sailing and I have used the Raymarine for over ten years without any problems.  The installation does not need to interfere with the captain chairs.

Christopher P. Cowie

700 N Fairfax Street
Suite 304
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
703.717.9103 ex.204 ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]