[Rhodes22-list] gasket for mounting solar vent

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 11:30:30 EST 2020

I must have been lucky. I bought a " NICRO 3" Day/Night Plus" vent kit.
Just following the instructions in the kit, I was able to install
the vent system. I have never had a leak. (?)  During the season this thing
runs 24/7.  I do remove the face at the start of the season
and clean and spray a little lube on the motor. The little Ni Con Battery
has to be replaced about every 3 -4 seasons.
The only reason for this entry is not to frighten someone who is thinking
about taking on this challenge to improve the cabin comfort in their Rhodes
22. These vents are well worth the money and add so much to the
creature comforts the the cabin. I have had my system for 7 years.
Cary Tolbert
S/V Whisper '86