[Rhodes22-list] Recommendations? Where to buy replacement lines

Larry Gioia lgioia at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 23:05:01 EDT 2020

Thank you for the details Steven!  Wow that’s a big job - I was hoping when the daggerboard/diamondboard drops down fully that the steel eye with the bowline tied to it was accessible from underneath. Guess I’d better brush up on my salty vocabulary to prepare! I suspect I won’t need to replace it for years but am always thinking “what if that line breaks?”

Thanks again!

Larry