[Rhodes22-list] My email was hacked

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 19:27:08 EDT 2020

Hello list.

My old email account associated with the Rhodes22 list was hacked.
Do not open any emails from sprocket80 at mail.com.

Stan, I know one was sent to you directly.

The list servers bounce emails from that account so the list should be ok
but any personal address stored may get a malicious email.

Sorry

Todd Tavares

tavares0947 at gmail.com