[Rhodes22-list] Need some help fixing my stupidity

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Jul 4 21:41:44 EDT 2020

I know on my boat, it’s paint, not gel coat.  I scuffed the paint up when I moved my lower rudder gudgeon about 1/2” to starboard this spring.  I covered the damage by going a little higher with the anti-fouling paint in that area than I otherwise would have.  As it happened, I was using black anti-fouling, which isn’t that far off from the navy blue hull paint.  With all the clutter on the transom of the boat, you’d have to be paying very close attention to notice.

—Peter