[Rhodes22-list] My 2 cents

Richard Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Mon Jul 6 16:29:51 EDT 2020

Celilia
I also agree-
Since it is unclear exactly what parts you refer to, I hope you are not referring to my exchange with Mike R regarding an actuator for the old style motor lift.
I don’t believe Stan is making that type lift anymore and we are trying to improve it to the degree that a couple  of old guys can raise and lower a perfectly good lift without buying a new  improved and very expensive one.
On that note - I even tried to buy a new lift from Stan but he told me I had to bring the boat to Edington.
If it is my exchange with MIke  that is offensive, please let me know and I’ll try a different tack.
Ric
sv Dadventure
HBNY

Richard Stott, AIA, LEED AP