[Rhodes22-list] My 2 cents

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Jul 6 16:49:30 EDT 2020

Looks like there is picture of the new traveler posted on the web site
http://www.usedrhodes.com/home.html
I haven't seen a photo of the new outhaul car yet.  I see both parts are listed on the parts web site.
http://www.rhodes22parts.com/parts---description-and-pricing.html
Parts: Description and Pricing<http://www.rhodes22parts.com/parts---description-and-pricing.html>
GB28 IMF Outhaul Car A General Boats product available thru ROC membership. Maintenance free,it has an ownership lifetime guarantee. .
www.rhodes22parts.com