[Rhodes22-list] Getting the weight off the tires for winter storage

Mike Riter mike at traildesign.com
Mon Jul 13 13:33:52 EDT 2020

Roger, Thanks for the excellent tutorial! I have seven trailers
(boat-camper-equipment) ranging from single axle to triple axle and I'm
constantly changing degraded tires. I've considered nitrogen before, but
have not ever heard a convincing reason other than potential improved
mileage to do it. Your post is very compelling. Thanks again for putting it
up.

Michael Riter
SV Emma B