[Rhodes22-list] securing gas tank and storage containers under cockpit benches

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 07:20:09 EDT 2020

I ended up getting a second gas tank of the same kind (3.1 gallon Tohatsu
purchased from Defender.com) and securing it in the same way, while also
using the dual lock velcro to attach it to the other tank.  The result is a
very secure setup since the tanks act as one big block now.  I preferred to
go with two smaller tanks rather than one large tank since handling two
smaller tanks would be easier to manage on the occasion where I might need
both full.  Also, I could leave one tank on board while getting the other
filled.