[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: How to: A Trouble-free Furling Main | Sail Magazine

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 07:29:07 EDT 2020

Peter, while we're on the topic of IMF, I'm curious if you are pleased with
your rigging changes for the outhaul and furler as described in your
rigging changes video (https://youtu.be/YS1MIEcvkPs).  When you took off
the tabernacle (mast base) to put the halyard organizer underneath so you
could hang blocks off of that, was that difficult to do?   I was curious if
it was as simple as loosening the bolts, removing the tabernacle, adding
the organizer and putting the tabernacle back on.  What sort of bedding did
you use underneath the halyard organizer?  Thanks for the info.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr