[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: How to: A Trouble-free Furling Main | Sail Magazine

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:33:31 EDT 2020

Yes, Jesse,
We are indeed lucky that our significant others enjoy sailing as much as we
do. It seems that this is true of many Rhodes owners. (or am I being
myopic?) I have met many truly happy sailing couples on our trips.  It
seems the key was that they both were involved and responsible for the
boat.  Met even more "Rogue Males" who sail alone, address only me in a
conversation and seem oblivious as to why no one seems to want to share in
their sailing experience.  Yup, we are lucky.

Chris & Alice Geankoplis
S/V Enosis

P.S.  Have almost finished the last part of Pt. 8  A Rhodes in the Med.
Just took me only a year to write it down.

.