[Rhodes22-list] How to: A Trouble-free Furling Main | Sail Magazine

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 07:13:18 EDT 2020

Thanks Peter.  I have a block tied to the port side cleat on the mast,
which leads to another block tied to the port side handrail and I run my
topping lift through these and back to the cam cleat on the aft port corner
on top of the cabin.   When I'm working on fall projects I think I might
tidy up how those blocks are attached.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr