[Rhodes22-list] Website Development

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Thu Jul 23 18:36:26 EDT 2020

I’m sitting on my boat in Coecles Harbor reviewing this thread, and it occurs to me that we’ve come to a fork in the road.

The question we need to answer first, is what kind of website are we going to try to develop? Simple static text and pictures, like now (but better looking of course), or a web application like Luis describes below.

You can’t pick the best route if you haven’t decided on a destination.

—Peter

I’m in total agreement with Luis’s opening paragraph below; to do all the things he mentions, you need a web application.  This will be complex no matter how it’s done.

So, the question is, what