[Rhodes22-list] mainsail problems

gramille gramille at tds.net
Wed Jul 29 13:00:50 EDT 2020

Hi Peter,
 I suspect you are right and there must be something wrong either in the
mast or the sail.
Looking through the link to Stan's comments that Mike sent to me, the only
thing I see that could contribute to the problem is having my Mainsheet
locked in place while I furl and unfurl. Hard to think that that could be
the only problem! I will drop the mast, extract the sail and report back. If
i knew a new sail would fix the problem I would buy one in a heartbeat but
if something is wrong in the IMF system I could ruin that as well!