[Rhodes22-list] Electric Motor

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:00:47 EDT 2020

Hi all :
Torqueedo has a remote control if you don't like the tiller  control. I
also bought a add-on from them that allows you to charge the battery on the
Travel models from house battery using a 12 volt plug cable. (About $50).
They also make a solar charger for the travel models.

Cheers,
Shawn
s/v Sweet Baboo