[Rhodes22-list] Electric Motor

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:13:26 EDT 2020

I bought the 3hp this spring; it’s great. Max speed on a flat lake is about 4 mph. I haven’t tried to see what it will do against a strong head wind. But I am very pleased. I store motor in cabin, and carry 8lb battery home to charge between trips. It may not work for everyone, but it is perfect for the small lake in Dallas where I sail.

Sent from my iPhone

Charles Nieman