[Rhodes22-list] Replacing diamondboard pendant

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Tue Jun 16 07:35:26 EDT 2020

Sure would like to know how to insert photos without buying a PC.  I’m aMAC guy and heavily invested in kick- ass graphic computers that can create photo real 3D images and movies but I can’t attach a tiny photo to an email server.
On another note.
I must admit I’m a little envious of you Diamond board folks because it solves the most vulnerable weak spot of the R22.

I moor my boat in the shallows of Shinnecock Bay. Indeed, it’s the only sailboat moored in the Bay. At the lowest of tides, the bottom of the CB trunk is brushing the Sandy/stony bottom. Sometimes a small rock will lodge between the trunk and the CB and jamb the operation. A mask snorkel and screw driver at high tide frees it.
If I forget my mental checklist and leave the CB down or even partially down when I return to the mooring - when the tide goes out, it can ruin the boat.  The only worse case is the launch without the CB locked in the up position. Don’t ever do that!! I can promise a bad  outcome.
Ric.

Sent from my iPhone