[Rhodes22-list] Motor lift “bearings”?

Olivier Hecht oehecht at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 13:16:29 EDT 2020

Thanks Roger. That is a lot different and looks like an upgrade!  I wish
I’d taken more pictures before leaving the boat at the yard again...I can
do that the next time I’m there. Basically though, there are four round
protrusions on the movable carriage in the mount at the four corners of
that carriage. Those are the parts that fit inside the plastic bearings I’m
trying to replace. BTW, those protrusions themselves look pretty work
themselves so upgrading the carriage might be the best long-term idea.
Raising and lowering the motor has always been very tough with this design.
One of the many reasons I’m so hesitant to use the motor! Olivier