[Rhodes22-list] Another new GB 22 Owner

NewIn76 bferguson at jcu.edu
Tue Mar 3 11:18:02 EST 2020

Thanks Roger.
Since you have a '76 and I am fearful to post a separate thread for this,
what do you think your boat weighs separate from the trailer, ready to sail?
My 76 has an equally old trailer that I need a new axle (or two) for.  All
the trailer companies outside of Triad that I have been speaking with have
quoted me different capacities.  I've read the archives and searched the
threads, but I've found both to be inconclusive since the model is
constantly being improved and it is likely that a '76, a '96, and a '16 are
different.

Secondly, I noticed in some old pictures of Dynamic Equilibrium you have a
pretty hefty railing set-up.  My stern rail is about to give out and want to
replace it, but shipping costs from the factory are high for me.  Thoughts
on the topic?

-----
Brian
1976 Rhodes 22