[Rhodes22-list] Bottom paint questions

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:54:17 EDT 2020

Not sure what GB uses, but I am going on my fourth season here on the
Southern Chesapeake since GB last redid my bottom.  I store it on the
trailer each winter, Dec - May.  The better quality the paint and the more
coats -  the longer between bottom painting.  Practical sailor has written
extensively about bottom paints.
I think you should ask other local sailors what they use in your area.

Mike Corley
S/V Ranger