[Rhodes22-list] Trailer brake disconnect?

Alexis Seigneurin alexis.seigneurin at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:56:23 EDT 2020

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, the flexible hose is preventing me from extending the tongue further than a foot or so. Are you thinking I can get the flexible hose replaced with a longer one?

I thought the way to go was to use a quick disconnect, but I know close to nothing about trailers...

If I were to make any change, is a store like Pep Boys allowed to do these modifications?

Thanks,
Alexis