[Rhodes22-list] Trailer brake disconnect?

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Tue May 5 23:24:46 EDT 2020

The one thing I would worry about is that rubber brake line expands under
pressure, which is why vehicle makers keep them as short as possible.
After market produces stainless steel braided lines to address this. With
about ten feet of line this could be a factor.
If you go with flexible line, put a lot of thought into it's storage
system, like Mike mentioned.

Jerry Lowe