[Rhodes22-list] Launch... and the story of an epic failure

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 09:14:22 EDT 2020

This is definitely true. I had some fiberglass issues on another boat that
I used to own and was gonna have the yard do it.Instead one of the other
guys in the marina showed me that it wasn't that hard to do and I did it
myself.  Very satisfying and glad I was a able to learn these skills.  If
you are at all handy you can probly do this yourself as well.