[Rhodes22-list] Launch... and the story of an epic failure

Mark Whipple mark at whipplefamily.com
Sun May 10 09:59:52 EDT 2020

I agree that fiberglass work is not difficult, but I would also suggest
that repairing a hole below the waterline may not be the best first-time
project. It would be great, though, if you could find someone to give you a
hand like Hank was able to that would be idea. FWIW I would recommend Allan
H. Vaites Fiberglass Repair Manual
<https://smile.amazon.com/dp/0071569146?tag=amz-mkt-chr-us-20&ascsubtag=1ba00-01000-org00-mac00-other-smile-us000-pcomp-feature-scomp-wm-5&ref=aa_scomp>
.

Mark Whipple