[Rhodes22-list] Launch... and the story of an epic failure

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sun May 10 10:08:24 EDT 2020

The West System (a brand of epoxy resins, hardeners, and associated supplies) website has a wealth of instructional material available at no charge.  This manual might be particularly relevant: https://www.westsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/Fiberglass-Manual-2015.pdf <https://www.westsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/Fiberglass-Manual-2015.pdf>

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)