[Rhodes22-list] bimini support attachments to stern rail

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:55:06 EDT 2020

Peter,

While watching some of your videos, I noticed that at some point you added
bars that attach your bimini frame to your stern rail.  I was thinking about
doing something similar since that would be a more convenient place to store
the bimini when not in use.  When it is stored forward against the cabin it
makes it a bit more challenging to see forward.  Since she is shorter,
visibility is more of an issue for my wife as she learns to skipper.  That
would be great if you could share any info you have on model / dimensions /
source.

Thanks again for making all the videos.  In your most recent video, I think
you mentioned that you'll be working on a video describing your anchoring
process.  I am looking forward to seeing how all your modifications (bow
roller, rode bags in the lazarette) come together.

For any others that may have added supports to store the bimini aft, feel
free to chime in.

Thanks!

Jesse
S/V Zephyr