[Rhodes22-list] Axle diameter on Triad trailer?

Olivier Hecht oehecht at gmail.com
Mon May 25 06:53:51 EDT 2020

Does anyone know the axle diameter on the Triad trailer?  I’m back home ~70
miles from my boat and trying to gather supplies to continue the
diamondboard removal/repair effort and also try to prevent future damage if
I ever get the boat too far forward on the trailer again. This picture is
what happened the first time the board fell onto the axle...I was amazed
how cleanly the axle cut into it.  Yesterday it got much worse as the board
started to split and also got caught on the cross-member when I refloated
the boat to try to reposition her in the trailer. I’m thinking of adding
one of these rollers using large u-bolts or maybe just some good padding as
a safety feature in case this happens again after I repair the board.
Thanks in advance.

https://www.easternmarine.com/5-v-keel-amber-roller-bracket-assembly-86279-0