[Rhodes22-list] Whisker Pole Rigging - simple suggestions for gentle-breeze late afternoons?

Larry Gioia lgioia at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 07:59:24 EDT 2020

Hi Roger,

Thanks, I wholeheartedly agree with having equipment able to withstand a wide range of conditions. I do wing & wing somewhat frequently when lazily returning on a late afternoon with a Southerly breeze behind me thats slowly dying, and the jib not quite having enough air to stay out there. Almost no boats on the lake except the occasional http://www.lakegeorgesteamboat.com boats heading out on their dinner runs. Peter’s mention of Rummy’s suggestion using an extendable boat hook seems fine for that though not for every condition.

Heading there next week if all seems okay up there covid-wise. Happy sailing everyone!

Larry