[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22.org website

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:42:13 EDT 2020

Hi Jesse,  haven’t really sailed the Midwest yet.  I found myself being
intrigued by lake Oahe in SD. Kind of narrow but gee it goes on forever. A
real Huck Finn adventure. Probably one way north to south though. Milford
does indeed look nice. A bit more convoluted shore which makes for nice
camping. Let me know if you decide to head this way and maybe we can sail
together.
Chris Geankoplis
Enosis