[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22.org website

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Sat May 30 16:56:33 EDT 2020

Hi Chris, thanks for the tips on Kansas lakes.  I'll definitely let you know
if whenever I head that direction since it would be fun to go sailing
together.  Since I don't have a tow vehicle, my road trip plans coordinating
with one my friends with a truck that wants to go as well.  I suppose I
could rent a truck but that's a last resort.  Eventually I may get a tow
vehicle but I'm not in a hurry for that.

The first road trip with my boat will be to Lake Rathbun in Iowa, which is
just a few hours away.  Several boats from my club will be traveling
together (our little trailer sailor caravan) in early July for that trip.

Regarding South Dakota, I had a trip planned with a couple of friends to
Lake Francis Case, which is one dam downstream of Oahe on the Missouri.  My
friend's family has a cabin on the lake.  That trip got postponed due to
COVID-19, but we may go around Labor Day this year or sometime next year
instead.  I'll report back whenever we go.  I'd be up for taking my boat on
a trip down Oahe if you ever wanted to meet up for that.  It would be a fun
adventure!