[Rhodes22-list] Apostle Island Trip

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Sun May 31 17:50:54 EDT 2020

Roger, thanks for the tips!  It is good to know which islands may be best
to visit in this 4 day trip.  We plan to do some hiking while we are
there.

I'm currently reading a book about the Apostle Islands that is told from a
kayakers perspective.  Doing this on a kayak must be an adventure indeed!
My kayaking has been limited to inland lakes and gentle rivers.

We will have a dinghy with an outboard so that should make the islands and
hopefully some of the caves accessible for exploring.

One day I may make it back up there with my Rhodes.

Jesse
S/V Zephyr