[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Buyer's checklist?

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 15:48:10 EST 2020

If you are going to inspect the boat yourself, then I would recommend a
small purchase of " Inspecting the Aging Sailboat " by Dan Casey. I am sure
it would available on Amazon. A small book has pictures and a lot of useful
information.  Been down this road myself. I was 65 when I got into sailing
and bought my Rhodes 22. Acording to the seller the boat was recycled in
the early 2000s. I did know to ask for proof of this claim, but it was in
good condition and had a newer motor and came with an IMF sail
 I overlooked the bad condition of the HEAD area. So a lot depends on your
skills an what you thing you can fix yourself. and your budget.

Best of luck on your adventure.
I LOVE my Rhodes 22 but a few years late I did replace the 175 headsail
with Stan's 130.

Cary Tolbert
S/V Whisper '86