[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Buyer's checklist?

Lee lvjkuhn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 12:55:42 EST 2020

Michael,

Attached is the list I sent to Stan for a recycled Rhodes.  It's everything
I had on my 1986 he recycled for me.  Most of the things on the list come
standard and the options are all "nice to have" versus "must have."

Lee_Kuhn_s_Recycled_11-19-29.docx
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t638/Lee_Kuhn_s_Recycled_11-19-29.docx>

Two "nice to have" options are a handheld GPS primarily to determine boat
speed (to improve your sailing skills) and a handheld anemometer to
determine wind speed (to set the reef in your sails).

Question for the list.  With a 60 lb. outboard should I get the electric
motor lift or do you think the manual lift will be easy enough on my old
back?

Lee
Boatless for Now
Claytor Lake, VA