[Rhodes22-list] 175 vs 130 Genoa

Melvyn Rothbard melrothbard at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 16:56:09 EST 2020

I agree with Steven's analysis.  I also started out with the 175 about 26 years ago.  I then went to a 150 and presently have a 130 which I find , as a single hander, is best for me.  One other item I would highly recommend is Stan's  new infinite traveler.  It really helps when I am trying to get close to the wind.
Mel RothbardLBI

Melvyn H. Rothbard Attorney at Law Suite 3C 23 South 23rd Street Philadelphia, PA 19103 215 901 2258 Fax: 215 656 0993 melrothbard at yahoo.com CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information and/or documents included in or accompanying this transmission contain(s) confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e mail in error, please delete this message and immediately notify us by replying to this e mail or telephoning us at 215 901 2258.