[Rhodes22-list] 175 vs 130 Genoa

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 08:39:41 EST 2020

Now that I look at the link Mary Lou provided, I see the suggestion is to
mount the pad eye about 4 inches behind the forestay.

Just curious, has anyone else gotten the UPS sail and if so, have you found
it helpful?

Also, for those that have  the UPS sail - has anyone tried using a dual
headsail (genoa + UPS) wing on wing arrangement without the main going
downwind?  It seems like that would be helpful since you wouldn't have to
worry about an accidental jibe.  I suppose it may be helpful/necessary to
have a whisker pole for each headsail in that case.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr