[Rhodes22-list] The New Website

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 20:01:10 EDT 2020

I love it.   My only thought is a call for more current era photos, to be
used or not based on arbitrary artistic judgement without concern for hurt
feelings.   The cover photo is great.

 I was looking at my website company’s monthly report today.    It was
interesting to see key search words, how short the average duration of visit
was, etc.

I saw the link to your youtube channel.    Great.     Can you also imbed a
short loop of the boat under sail?    There a 360’ tour out somewhere, done
at Annapolis a few years ago.   Is that available too?

Alex

-----
Alex Cole
S/V Lark