[Rhodes22-list] Replacement Genoa for 1988 Rhodes

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 13:17:28 EDT 2020

If it is the original from 1988 do not waste your money on repairing it.  I
had a custom Genoa made by Doyle Sails in Greenwich, RI for $1,300.  It is
a 130 which is what I recommend after having a 175, 150 and 130.  Or email
Stan and get a sail from him (also reasonably priced).  I would not spend a
nickle on repairing a 32 year old sail.

*Stay Well,*

*Stephen Staum*
*s/v Carol Lee 2*